6 Bedroom Terraced House | Bath, BA2 4RR
At a Glance
- STUDENT PROPERTY
- Available 23/24 academic year
- 4 Double and 2 single bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms, 1 en-suite WC
- On street permit parking
- Outdoor Patio Space
We are delighted to offer a spacious 6 bedroom property, situated in the popular Bear Flat area, with ample living accommodation, 2 bathrooms, 1 en-suite WC, rear patio and on street permit parking.
**STUDENT PROPERTY** We are delighted to offer this 6 bedroom terraced student house. The property is situated on the popular area of Bear Flat, 3 miles to Bath Spa and 2.5 miles to Bath University and near bus routes to both, with fantastic local amenities close by.
The property comprises 4 double and 2 single bedrooms, 1 with an en-suite WC, 2 bathrooms, kitchen with separate lounge space. On street permit parking and outdoor patio space.
Available furnished, early interest and viewing highly recommended.
Situated in the south of the centre, Bear Flat is a beautiful and leafy suburb of Bath. The area offers a great variety of restaurants including the popular brunch spot The Bear Pad café, Italian deli Da Vinci and gastro pub
The Bear Inn. Local shops and amenities include Co-op, a pharmacy and gym.
Alexandra Park is a popular spot to visit to enjoy walks and picnics and take in the sights of the city above Bath's skyline.
STUDENT APPLICANT GUIDE
1. If you are interested in this student property, please send through an enquiry. We are now accepting holding deposits based off the property advert. Please note we can’t offer viewings on this property due to the extremely high level of interest we are receiving. If you have any questions, please call the Zest office selecting option 2, we would be happy to help.
2. If you would like to make an offer on a property please do so as soon as possible, we work on a first come first served basis. To do this you will need to send an enquiry or call us to confirm you are happy to pay the non-refundable holding deposit (equivalent to one week's rent) and complete the "STUDENT APPLICATION FORM". Please note that the holding deposit will later be used towards your full deposit payment and is not a fee. You will need to submit the student application form as a whole group. Please only submit this form if you are serious about proceeding to let the property. All students will require to have their own UK based guarantor OR be able to pay the full term up front for your application to be considered.
3. Upon receipt of your application and holding deposit we will take the property off the market. You will have 10 days to complete the full student application process and secure the property. Failure to complete all steps may result in the property going back onto market.