Walcot Parade, Bath
2 Bedroom Maisonette | Bath, BA1 5NF
At a Glance
- A fabulous garden maisonette forming part of a Grade II Listed building
- In need of modernisation with no onward chain
- Ground floor sitting room, kitchen/diner, utility, wc
- Principle bedroom with ensuite, further double bedroom, bathroom, dry storage vault
- Mature landscaped garden with access to an allocated off road parking space
- Council tax band D, leasehold/share of freehold, EPC exempt.
An impressive garden maisonette covering the ground and lower ground floor of a splendid Grade II listed building. This spacious apartment has retained many original period features but is in need of modernisation. The ground floor offers a sitting room with bridal doors opening through to the kitchen/diner an entrance hall, wc and access out to the mature landscaped garden. The lower ground floor offers a principle bedroom with ensuite bathroom, double bedroom, bathroom, utility and a vault which is currently used for storage. The rear garden is tiered and has an abundance of mature shrubs and plants. At the end of the garden there are steps up to a parking area which provides one allocated parking space.
Walcot Parade gives you a level walk through Walcot Street past a wide variety of boutiques, artisan cafes and restaurants into the heart of the city. To be so close to the array of cultural and leisure facilities Bath has to offer is always popular. The museums, art galleries and theatres are all on your door step, as well as Bath Spa Railway Station providing a high speed link to London Paddington.
999 Year lease - commenced in 1987
Management company: Bath Property Services
Management charge £266pcm