The Old Brewery, Rode, Frome
3 Bedroom | Frome, BA11 6NT
At a Glance
- Three bedrooms
- Stunning views
- Allocated parking
- Large open plan living
- 5 miles from Frome
- 11 miles from Bath
- Council Tax Band B
This gorgeous property offers a rare opportunity to live in a beautiful penthouse apartment with chimney top views overlooking the picturesque village of Rode. Located just 11 miles from Bath and 5 miles from both Trowbridge and Frome, Rode is a lovely place steeped in characterful history.
This property is perfect for anyone looking for a peaceful village location which also offers a great community lifestyle. Facilities in the village include a village school, pre-school, shop/post office, physiotherapy clinic and a cricket club. There are a number of old mills in the village, one of which was converted in the The Mill pub, which comes highly recommended.
The property comprises; to the entrance floor you will find a lovely bright entrance hall, master bedroom with en suite and built in wardrobe space.
A family sized bathroom and two further bedrooms, both of a good size. Up the stairs you will be greeted by a fantastic open plan kitchen/living floor which is brilliantly zoned with a quiet reading area benefiting from stunning views. There is a Smeg gas fire wall mounted to the living area which has old brewery style windows and tremendous beams to the ceiling. The kitchen comes with white goods including a washer/dryer
There is an allocated parking space included and plenty of on street parking.
Council tax band: B
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.
HOLDING DEPOSIT 1 weeks rent
To have a property taken off the market and commence an application. Typically these funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved
Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request
Paid in advance, per calendar month
DEPOSIT 5 week’s rent
Paid in advance
COMPANY AGENCY FEE £468
Includes referencing, credit search as appropriate
TENANCY AMENDMENTS £50 per request
Adding or changing details of a tenant to a tenancy
LATE PAYMENT OF RENT BoE* base rate + 3% per day
*Bank of England
LOSS OF KEYS Cost of key + £15 per hour
To replace a key or security device giving access to a property
All fees inclusive of VAT. Fees and terms are subject to change