Swallow Street, Bath
4 Bedroom Maisonette | Bath, BA1 1RB
At a Glance
- An exceptional three storey Maisonette forming part of a Grade II Listed building
- Perfectly positioned within the heart of the city centre, just a few steps away from Bath Spa train station
- Recently refurbished kitchen with breakfast area, impressive first floor drawing room
- Four double bedrooms, luxury bathroom with separate shower, shower room
- Large private roof terrace ideal for alfresco dining
- Private entrance, storage rooms
9 Swallow Street is a fine example of a period property, forming part of a Grade II listed building. The property has its own private entrance with accommodation evenly spread over three floors, enhanced by a pretty private roof terrace. The first floor offers a recently updated bespoke kitchen/breakfast room, a perfectly formed drawing with period features and a log burning stove and an entrance hall with extensive built in storage. The upper floors provide a 18ft master bedroom with a range of extensive built in wardrobes and dressing table, three further double bedrooms, a luxury bathroom with separate shower and a shower room. There are also a storage room (with restricted head height) situated on the top floor.
This Georgian building is in the heart of historic Bath. Bath Spa railway station is within a few minutes level walk, offering a high-speed service to London Paddington and Bristol to the west. World-famous tourist sites and the award-winning Southgate shopping centre, with restaurants, bars and many unique shops, are all nearby. This cosmopolitan city, offers theatres, art galleries and excellent sports facilities, as well as fine dining and extensive shopping, in a unique World Heritage protected setting. Bath is surrounded by glorious countryside which is part of Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It is easily accessible via the M4 motorway at Junction 18, just 10 miles to the north and with Bristol International airport less than 20 miles drive away.
Leasehold: 125 year lease, commenced in 2004
No monthly management charge
Freehold: Bath and North East Somerset Council
No sinking fund