Springfield Buildings, Radstock
3 Bedroom House | Radstock, BA3 3JB
At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom
- Substantial garden mainly south facing
- Potential building plot, subject to the necessary planning consents
- Quiet location with far reaching views.
- Off road parking for two vehicles - potential to be extended
- In need of some modernisation
This property offers much potential with most of its principle accommodation facing south, the property could easily be extended to provide a larger family home still leaving ample room for a large garden, alternatively it has potential to build another dwelling (all subject to the necessary planning consents). Newly fitted gas central heating, cooker and extractor hob.
This semi detached property was built approximately 100 years ago and benefits from a quiet location and fantastic views, the property is in need of some updating but does offer extremely light and inviting accommodation. The ground floor offers a living room, kitchen/diner and a family bathroom whilst to the upper floor there are three bedrooms.
The property has off road parking for two vehicles with the potential to create more if required.
Council Tax band: B
The following mains services are supplied to the property, electricity, gas, water and drainage.