Royal Crescent, Bath
2 Bedroom Apartment | Bath, BA1 2LT
At a Glance
- Superb Location
- Beautifully Finished Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Permit Parking Area
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully Furnished
- Council Tax Band E
- Available Now
Steeped in history, the world renowned Royal Crescent has attracted residents and visitors alike for almost 250 years, excited to share in the Georgian’s vision of elite elegance and grandeur. Today, those fortunate enough to reside in the Crescent get to immerse themselves in a piece of Bath heritage, whilst being able to easily access all of the delights of this beautiful city.
This immaculate two double bedroom apartment is furnished to a high standard throughout, boasting an array of beautiful fixtures and fittings.
Accessed via stone steps, you are welcomed directly into the front facing courtyard.
The private entrance hall has been well appointed to provide a bright, welcoming foyer which leads off to the right into a small snug and utility area, benefiting from stylish fitted units. Also on this side of the property you will find a comfortable double bedroom complete with luxury modern bathroom.
Off to the left is the living room, offering a perfect blend of old and new with contemporary furnishings and a stone fireplace blending effortlessly together without losing sight of the exceptional period features. There is also a cozy dining nook, offering a great open space to entertain.
The separate kitchen is well equipped with all the modern comforts including gorgeous granite work tops and underfloor heating.
The main bedroom is located off of the living room and also enjoys a combination of traditional and modern furnishings as well as a luxury en-suite shower room.
Bath’s compact centre is overflowing with places to eat and drink, plus some of the finest independent shops in Britain, making it an ideal place to live. Immerse yourself in Bath’s remarkable collection of museums and galleries, and enjoy year-round festivals, theatre, music and sports. The Rec is home to Bath Rugby and located next to the weir and famous Pulteney Bridge. Transport links are straightforward, trains run to London Paddington every 30 minutes with the journey time taking approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Trains also run regularly to Bristol and destinations further west.
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.