Royal Crescent, Bath
4 Bedroom Apartment | Bath, BA1 2LT
At a Glance
- Vast four bedroom apartment
- Historic location
- Modern kitchen and bathrooms
- Access to private Royal Crescent Lawn
- Permit Parking
- Council Tax Band G
- EPC C
Zest are pleased to bring this spacious apartment situated in the world-renowned Royal Crescent to market offering the rare opportunity to make a home within this historic location. Offering expansive accommodation across the second floor of two townhouses, the apartment would ideally suit a family or professional couple/single.
This stunning property offers four well sized bedrooms, a well-appointed living room with feature fireplace and wide window offering an abundance of natural light and fantastic views. This property features a modern kitchen, spacious bathroom suite with shower cubicle, a laundry room, and additional shower room. The views from the property are truly outstanding, with an outlook across the lawns of the Royal Crescent, towards central Bath. Residents will also benefit from access to the private Royal Crescent Lawn. Parking is permitted.
The apartment is conveniently located within walking distance of the boutique shops at Margaret’s buildings; beautiful gardens at the Royal Victoria Park; wide range of independent and chain shops, cafes, restaurants and bars of Bath city centre; and Bath Spa Station.
Bath’s compact centre is overflowing with places to eat and drink, plus some of the finest independent shops in Britain, making it an ideal place to live. Immerse yourself in Bath’s remarkable collection of museums and galleries, and enjoy year-round festivals, theatre, music and sports. The Rec is home to Bath Rugby and located next to the weir and famous Pulteney Bridge. Transport links are straightforward, trains run to London Paddington every 30 minutes with the journey time taking approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Trains also run regularly to Bristol and destinations further west.
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.