3 Bedroom House | Bath, BA2 2LH
At a Glance
- Charming semi detached family home
- In need of modernisation offering much potential
- Three bedrooms, bathroom, wc
- Living room, dining room, kitchen, utility/workshop
- Level garden to the rear and views to the front
- Garage and off road parking
A charming semi detached property set within a quiet no through road. This substantial three bedroom family home is in need of modernisation and offers much potential. The accommodation comprises a living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, cloakroom, utility/workshop. Externally there is a a driveway with off road parking leading to a garage. A good sized rear garden with out buildings and views to the front.
This ideal family home is conveniently located close to local amenities with only a short distance to Bath City Centre through Oldfield Park via which you can access the Moorland Road shops, bars, cafes and convenience stores, there is also a Tesco Metro on Englishcombe Lane. Being on the south side of Bath you additionally have countryside just a short drive away.