Riverside Court, St. Annes Park, Bristol
2 Bedroom Flat | Bristol, BS4 4AY
At a Glance
- Two bedroom apartment in a sought after riverside location
- Well equipped kitchen, living/dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom
- Night storage heaters
- Communal lawned area, allocated off road parking space, visitors parking
- Perfect for first time buyers or investors
- Approx 588 sq ft -55 sqm, EPC rating: C, Leasehold, Council tax band B
A light and spacious two bedroom apartment set in a quiet location within the St Annes Park area. This well presented property has two double bedrooms, a good sized living/dining room, a well equipped kitchen and a modern bathroom. Externally there is a lawned communal area, and an allocated parking space, plus visitors parking.
Local amenities such as shops and eateries are in abundance and a vast array of popular open green spaces are nearby including St Anne's Park and Arnos Court Park.
The popular Nightingale Valley Woods, Beeses Riverside Bar and Eastwood Farm Nature Reserve are only a short walk away; ideal for summer evenings and weekends with friends and family visits.
The city centre is easily accessible via the plentiful bus links close by, including Brislington Park & Ride. This is a fantastic location for commuters, keen shoppers and those wanting access to transport links including Temple Meads Train Station, the M32, M5 for access to Devon/Cornwall or M4 to London.
999 yr lease commenced 1995
Management company: Avonside Management Company Ltd
Management fee £121.25
No ground rent
Council Tax Band B