Perfect View, Bath
3 Bedroom House | Bath, BA1 5JY
At a Glance
- An elegant Victorian property, beautifully presented with period features
- Living room opening into a dining room, kitchen and a conservatory/utility
- Three double bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Terraced garden to the rear over looking the roof tops
- Close to the amenties of Claremont and Larkahall
- Quiet location within a no through road, far reaching views
This elegant property has been sympathetically updated over more recent years but has retained many period features, such as sash windows, coving and period fireplaces. The spacious accommodation offers a living room opening into the dining room, kitchen, conservatory/utility, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a mature terraced garden.
Perfect View occupies a fabulous quiet location within a no through road within a mile's walk of the city centre. The various shops and amenities at Claremont and in Larkhall are within easy reach, whilst a frequent bus service runs along Camden Road and swift access to the M4 is available without having to cross Bath. . Bath enjoys international acclaim for its Georgian architecture and Roman heritage and offers a wide variety of cultural, leisure and business amenities along with excellent restaurants and shops. There are very well-regarded schools nearby in both the state and private sectors, and nearby sporting facilities include the Bath Racecourse, Lansdown Golf Club and Lansdown Tennis/Squash Club and The Recreation ground in the city centre provides the home ground to Bath Rugby.
Leasehold – started in 1871 – 1000 years left