Ladymead House, Walcot Street
1 Bedroom Apartment | Bath, BA1 5BG
At a Glance
- One double bedroom
- Open-plan kitchen/living area
- Shower room
- Available on a furnished basis
- Communal Garden
- Short walk to City Centre
- Council Tax Band A
Situated in popular Walcot Street, Ladymead House is a wonderful Grade II listed Bath building, which has been converted to the highest standard while keeping much of the original charm.
The apartment itself offers an open plan kitchen/lounge area with modern fitted kitchen including all white goods. There is a good sized double bedroom with views over the well kept communal gardens and a modern shower room.
The area of Walcot is extremely desirable with its wonderful selection of independent shops, food and drink outlets and beauty salons. This particular building has the benefit of being located next to the river as well as being centrally located for all that Bath has to offer.
Bath’s compact centre is overflowing with places to eat and drink, plus some of the finest independent shops in Britain, making it an ideal place to live. Immerse yourself in Bath’s remarkable collection of museums and galleries, and enjoy year-round festivals, theatre, music and sports. The Rec is home to Bath Rugby and located next to the weir and famous Pulteney Bridge. Transport links are straightforward, trains run to London Paddington every 30 minutes with the journey time taking approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Trains also run regularly to Bristol and destinations further west.
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.
Every care has been taken to ensure particulars described on our website and within our marketing materials are accurate, however, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All statements contained regarding properties are for indicative purposes only and are made without responsibility on the part of Zest Property Services and the vendors or landlords of properties. They are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Potential purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of such details provided by Zest Property Services.