Holcombe Lane, Bathampton, Bath
3 Bedroom House | Bath, BA2 6UU
At a Glance
- A beautifully presented bright and spacious modern family home
- Recently renovated and extended to include a 30sqm living/dining space.
- Three double bedrooms, home office/bedroom four
- Bifold doors opening onto the south facing garden
- Recently updated bathroom and a separate wc
- EPC rating E, Council tax band D, Freehold
A beautifully and sympathetically renovated semi detached family home. Perfectly positioned in the idyllic village of Bathampton close to the local village school and on the fringes of Bath city. The property comprises of a downstairs; playroom/additional bedroom, principle bedroom, bright and spacious family bathroom, exceptionally large open plan living/dining kitchen with sky lights and bifold doors opening up on to the south facing lawned garden. Upstairs there is an additional wc and 2 double bedrooms with picturesque views through the sky lights. On street parking.
Bathampton is a popular village approximately two miles east of Bath City Centre (approx. 6 minutes by car). It has a thriving community with a primary school, two churches, playground and King Edward’s School sports field, local shops, Doctors and Dental surgeries, and Pharmacy, along with The George and The Bathampton Mill. The nearby Kennet & Avon canal provides a pleasant, level walk or cycle access into Bath or to Bradford on Avon. The toll bridge provides an excellent short cut to the A4 for onward travel to the M4. Regular bus services travel into the City Centre.