Grosvenor Place, Bath
1 Bedroom | Bath, BA1 6AX
At a Glance
- An elegant first floor apartment, forming part of a Grade I Listed building
- 20ft living/bedroom with full length window over looking open countryside
- Well equipped kitchen and bathroom
- Close the local amenities of Larkhall village
- Within a level walk of the city centre, no onward chain
- EPC rating exempt, Council tax band A, leasehold, share of freehold
Built by John Eveleigh in the 1790’s, Grosvenor Place is a collection of handsome Georgian buildings – the majority of which have been converted into desirable period apartments. This elegant first floor apartment offers a well equipped kitchen with breakfast area, a 20ft living/bedroom, a contemporary bathroom. The property also benefits from a mezzanine level which is ideal for storage.
There is free on-street parking to the front of Grosvenor Place. Plenty of local amenities can be found within walking distance. The centre of Larkhall village is less than a five minute walk-away, and provides a wide-array of amenities, including a small co-op, butchers, delicatessen, multiple cafes, newsagents, post office, and independent shops. The centre of Bath itself is less than a half-an-hour walk away, but can also be reached by the frequent bus service which runs along London Road, and stops opposite Grosvenor Place. For commuters, there is easy access to the M4 (J18 - 11 miles), and there are high speed rail links available from Bath Spa (1.5 miles) station.
999 Year lease, commenced in 2014
MANAGEMENT COMPANY: 2 Grosvenor Place Bath Management Ltd.
GROUND RENT: £0 PCM
MANAGEMENT CHARGES: £63.42 PCM
COUNCIL TAX: Band A
Subject to change.