Frankley Terrace, Bath
3 Bedroom House | Bath, BA1 6DP
At a Glance
- Attractive 3 bedroom Victorian family home in the popular Camden area
- Benefitting from fabulous far reaching views across the valley from all floors.
- Less than 15 minute scenic walk to city centre and in close proximity to excellent schools and amenities.
- Spacious and bright living room with original hardwood floors and fireplaces
- Generous kitchen leading out onto a sun deck and lawned garden with south eastern views.
- The house retains original period features throughout and is in excellent order.
An attractive Victorian period family home, east facing with the most fabulous far reaching views. This elegant period property offer space and light, in excellent order throughout benefiting from a good sized rear garden. The accommodation offers an open plan living room and dining room covering the ground floor, a kitchen/breakfast room with access to the rear garden. Three bedrooms, bathroom, shower room and a WC. The garden has a decked area ideal for alfresco dining, a lawned area and an out building.
Frankley Buildings is situated on the upper slopes of Camden, located within easy walking distance of the city centre and all its amenities. There are plenty of independent businesses as you walk towards town on the wonderful Walcot Street.
Bath is one of only three UK World Heritage Cities and enjoys international claim for its fine classical architecture and Roman heritage. The city offers a wide variety of restaurants and shops and is home to an international music festival each spring. There are very well-regarded schools nearby in both the state and private sectors, and nearby sporting facilities include the Bath Racecourse, Lansdown Golf Club and Lansdown Tennis/Squash Club. The Recreation ground in the city centre provides the home ground to Bath Rugby. Communication links are excellent with a mainline rail link to London Paddington (journey time from 85 minutes) and Bristol Temple Meads (journey time from 15 minutes).