East Close, Bath
4 Bedroom House | Bath, BA2 1QD
At a Glance
- STUDENT PROPERTY
- Available 23/24 academic year
- 4 Double bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Off-street parking spots
- Rear garden
**STUDENT PROPERTY** ** RENT PRICE INCLUDES FREE CONTENTS INSURANCE INCLUDING ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE FOR ALL LAPTOPS AND IPADS**
We are delighted to offer a spacious 4 bedroom property, situated in the popular Southdown area, with ample living accommodation and 3 bathrooms. Within close proximity of University of Bath bus routes and local amenities.
**STUDENT PROPERTY** We are delighted to offer this 4 bedroom student house. The property is situated on the popular Southdown area, 3 miles to Bath Spa and 2.5 miles to Bath University and near bus routes to both, with fantastic local amenities close by.
This period property comprises 4 double bedrooms, two of these with their own en-suite bathrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 WC, open plan fitted kitchen and lounge/dining space with beautiful bifold doors opening out onto the garden patio. Off street parking available with space for two cars and additional on street parking in front of the house.
Available furnished, early interest and viewing highly recommended.
Southdown is a popular, residential area located on the southern slopes of the city. Countryside walks around Englishcombe Lane are located nearby and a short distance takes you to the many amenities located in Oldfield Park, Odd Down and Bear Flat. Regular buses run to the centre and onward transport, including rail options, take you to London Paddington (1 hour 15 minutes), Bristol (10 minutes) and further west. Nearby leisure facilities include Entry Hill golf course (soon to be a mountain bike park), Odd Down cycle track and the Baskervilles gymnastic and fitness centre.
STUDENT APPLICANT GUIDE
1. If you are interested in this student property, please send through an enquiry. We are now accepting holding deposits based off the property advert. If you have any questions, please call the Zest office selecting option 2, we would be happy to help.
2. If you would like to make an offer on a property please do so as soon as possible, we work on a first come first served basis. To do this you will need to send an enquiry or call us to confirm you are happy to pay the non-refundable holding deposit (equivalent to one week's rent) and complete the "STUDENT APPLICATION FORM". Please note that the holding deposit will later be used towards your full deposit payment and is not a fee. You will need to submit the student application form as a whole group. Please only submit this form if you are serious about proceeding to let the property. All students will require to have their own UK based guarantor OR be able to pay the full term up front for your application to be considered.
3. Upon receipt of your application and holding deposit we will take the property off the market. You will have 10 days to complete the full student application process and secure the property. Failure to complete all steps may result in the property going back onto market.