Beckford Court, Bath
2 Bedroom Flat | Bath, BA2 6RF
At a Glance
- Light and spacious apartment within the sought after area of Bathwick.
- Living room with dining area, kitchen, west facing balcony.
- Two double bedrooms, showerroom.
- Delightful communal gardens. Wonderful walks are also close at hand – along the Kennet and Avon Canal Towpath
- Garage with power and light, visitors parking.
- Council tax band C, EPC rating E, Leasehold.
A very well presented, light and spacious 2 bedroom first floor apartment forming part of a small purpose built complex built in the 1960s. Conveniently situated close to Sydney Gardens, canal towpath walks and regular bus services to Bath centre; also within comfortable walking distance of the city. The property has a large living room with dining area and sliding doors on to the west facing balcony with beautiful far reaching views. There is also a good sized entrance hall and kitchen, plus two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and a shower-room. Below the apartment there is a spacious garage with power, light and water and an electric up and over door. Visitors parking.
The apartment occupies a most convenient and extremely popular position. It is very close to Sydney Gardens and the Holbourne Museum with an onward level walk to the city centre via Great Pulteney Street. There are local convenience stores nearby. Wonderful walks are also close at hand – along the Kennett and Avon Canal Towpath, through Sydney and Henrietta Gardens, or across lovely National Trust land - whilst there is also easy access to the Two Tunnels cycle circuit.
Share of freehold
999 year lease commenced in 1962
Management company: Beckford Court (Bath) Residents Management Company Ltd
Management charge 2021/2022 £135pcm
No ground rent n/a
Council tax band C
Subject to change