Beaufort East, Bath
0 Bedroom Apartment | Bath, BA1 6QD
At a Glance
- Studio Apartment
- On Street Parking
- Electric Heating
- Council Tax Band A
- Available NOW
ZEST are pleased to present this lovely Studio Apartment available for let. Presented unfurnished it offers spacious open plan accommodation with period feature fireplace and separate modern kitchen with integrated appliances. Property is located close to local amenities with good access to the City Centre. Externally there is on street parking. AVAILABLE NOW.
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.