Westlands Lane, Beanacre
4 Bedroom House | Melksham, SN12 7QE
At a Glance
- 3/4 Bed Family home
- 1x Bathroom, 1x ensuite and 1x WC
- Spacious Kitchen
- Large living spaces throughout
- Parking for up to 3 cars
- Great location with fantastic views
- Council tax band E
- EPC C
- Available now
Zest are pleased to present this wonderful 3/4 bed detached family home located in Beanacre, Wiltshire.
As you enter the property you will be greeted into the entrance hall where you will find a study to your right, downstairs WC directly in front alongside the stairs leading to the first floor and to your left you will find the spacious living room. Through the living room to your right you will find the kitchen benefiting from plenty of storage, behind the kitchen is the rear porch leading out to the garden overlooking the fields behind the property. Flowing off the kitchen to the right is the spacious dining room, to the back of the dining room is the rear hallway with double doors leading out to the garden and an additional door leading to the front of the property. The last room on this level is an additional room that could be used as the fourth bedroom/sitting room/study this room also benefits from double doors leading out to the garden.
On the first floor you will find to the left of the stairs two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom with shower over bath. To the right you will find the large main bedroom, separate dressing area and ensuite shower room. The views from this level are beautiful overlooking the fields behind the property. This property benefits from substantial amounts of natural light creating a light and airy feeling throughout.
This property also features a single garage, off road parking spaces for up to three cars.
Please note white goods are not included.
Beanacre village is a great village surrounded by the beautiful countryside. Close to many local towns including Corsham (3.8 miles) and Chippenham (5.6 miles), 1.9 miles from the beautiful village of Lacock and 12 miles from the City of Bath.
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.