Walcot Parade, Bath
2 Bedroom Flat | Bath, BA1 5NF
At a Glance
- South facing living room and well equipped kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Storage area with space for washing machine
- Level access to a rear private courtyard
- Within a few minutes walk of the city centre
- Council tax B
- Resident parking zone 16
- EPC Rating C
- Council Tax Rating B
A superb spacious two bedroom property forming part of an elegant Georgian Town House, perfectly situated within a few minutes walk of the city centre. South facing living room, kitchen with integrated dishwasher and induction hob, two double bedrooms, bathroom with underfloor heating and entrance hall with storage. Private rear courtyard.
Access to the M4 is available without having to cross the city and the Bath Spa mainline station is a 15 walk from the property. Close to local amenities including supermarkets, pubs, restaurants and local shops, the property is also within walking distance of the river Avon and the Kennet and Avon Canal as well as both Hedgemead Park or Sydney Gardens in Bathwick. Commuters will be pleased to note that Junction 18 of the M4 is situated 10 miles north of the City, giving access to London, North Bristol and the South-Western Midlands (via the M5).
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.