Victoria Road, Bath
5 Bedroom House | Bath, BA2 3QY
At a Glance
- Five Bedrooms
- Close to amenities
- Close to Oldfield Park Station
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Available 01/08/2022
Presenting this five bedroom Victorian property in the heart of Oldfield Park, within a few minutes walking distance to the train station.
On entering the property you will find two bedrooms and then following on down the hallway there is a newly fitted kitchen and cosy communal living space. Upstairs there are a further three single bedrooms and a large bathroom. There is also a wonderful garden for everyone to enjoy on sunny days.
STUDENT APPLICANT GUIDE
1. If you would like to view one of our student properties, please call the Zest office on 01225 481010 selecting option 2 to book in a property viewing slot.
2. Following the viewing, if you would like to make an offer on a property please do so as soon as possible. To do this you will need to complete the "STUDENT APPLICATION FORM" that was included in your viewing confirmation email. Please note you will need to submit this form as a whole group. Please only submit this form if you are serious about proceeding to let the property. All students will require to have their own UK based guarantor OR be able to pay the full term up front for your application to be considered.
3. Upon receipt of your application, it will be submitted to the landlord. Please note that during this time other potential applications will also be put forward.
4. If your offer is accepted, you will receive an acceptance email requesting that you sign up to our referencing platform Goodlord and submit required documentation to commence the referencing process. Once you have created an account the lead tenant for your group will be required to pay a non-refundable holding deposit to secure the property, this amounts to one weeks rent per student. Please note that this amount will later be used towards your first month’s rent and is not a fee. Holding deposits are non-refundable in the event a tenant decides not to proceed with the property, mislead us during the application process or fails a right to rent check. Please note the property is not secured until a holding deposit has been paid.