Stuart Place, Bath
5 Bedroom End of Terrace House | Bath, BA2 3RQ
At a Glance
- Excellent investment opportunity
- 5 Bedroom 1 Bathroom licenced HMO
- Current Total gross rent: £33,060 per annum—representing approx. gross rental yield of 6.74%
- Proposed tenancy in place to summer 2025—rental yield of 7.5%
- 122 Square Metres (£4,016p/sqm approx.)
- Freehold, Council tax band C, EPC D
- Rear garden and on street permit parking
A substantial 5 bedroom HMO property for 5 persons, in a fabulous sought after location in good order throughout. Tenants in situ with further students secured for the next academic year - 2024/2025. Current Total gross rent: £33,060 per annum—representing approx. gross rental yield of 6.74% future secured tenancy income £36,135 (11 months) p.a representing approx. gross rental yield of 7.5%. The accommodation offers an open plan living room/kitchen, five bedrooms and one bathroom. Rear secure level garden.
19 Stuart Place is located in the student area of Oldfield Park and very close to the city centre. Oldfield Park is a popular location and close to Moorland Road shopping parade with its vast array of independent shops, cafes, takeaways and small supermarket. Oldfield Park further benefits from Doctors' surgery, vets and a dental practice. This location offers easy access to the city and Oldfield Park railway station (just 0.1miles away) with its connection to Bristol Temple Meads and Bath Spa station. There are local schools nearby including Oldfield Park Junior School, Moorlands Infant School, Heyesfield Girls School and Beechen Cliff. The property is also close to university bus routes for Bath Spa University and Bath University.