Stothert Avenue, Bath
4 Bedroom House | Bath, BA2 3FF
At a Glance
- Situated in the Riverside development
- Four bedroom family home
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Finished to the highest standard
- Available on either a furnished or unfurnished basis
- Parking is permit
- Electric heating
- Council Tax F
- EPC B
- Available for both short and long term let
Available for both long and short term let.
*NOT SUITABLE FOR SHARERS OR STUDENTS* Zest are pleased to present this stunning four bedroom townhouse situated within the Riverside development. This spacious property spans four floors and has been finished to the highest standard.
As you enter the property you are greeted into the entrance hall fit with coat hooks and sideboard that doubles up as shoe storage, the entrance hall has been decorated in a fun houndstooth pattern. To the right is a small shower room and to the left is the fourth bedroom fit with single bed that also benefits from a trundle underneath, desk and chair, this room is decorated in a neutral grey. The entrance opens out to a large kitchen/dining and living space. The kitchen is fit with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, wine fridge, induction hob and oven, the kitchen has an abundance of storage and surface space as well as large 6-seater wooden dining table making it the perfect family/hosting kitchen, there is also an additional table and bench seating to the right, with TV overhead. The kitchen benefits from bifold doors allowing in plenty of light and leading into the garden. This property is available on either a furnished or unfurnished basis
This lovely patioed and pebbled garden is well kept and features a small shed to the back as well as table and sofa seating, the garden features garden beds on either side and potted plants throughout.
The first floor is made up entirely of the sitting room, as you reach the top of the stairs the landing features a small console table and the sitting room can be accessed either to the left or the right. If you enter from the right you will find a sofa to the back wall with beautiful white piano in front as you move around the room there are three two-seater sofas surrounding a coffee table with large wall mounted TV. From here to the left of the room you will find a foosball table, single armchair, and plenty of built-in shelving. This room has been tastefully decorated with a central focus being the lovely sofas and chandelier overhead.
The second floor comprises bedroom two, three and family bathroom. Bedroom three is to the left of the stairs and is the smaller of the two, decorated in neutral black and white with pops of blue and pink. Bedroom two can be accessed from the right and is decorated in a classic and tasteful way with built in wardrobes. The family bathroom is spacious and features shower over bath.
The third floor features the final bedroom, ensuite and balcony. The main bedroom sits on the third floor and is beautifully decorated and feels extremely luxurious with a large king bed, hanging egg chair, two-seater sofa and large tv making is a real retreat in your own home, this leads onto the ensuite with separate shower and bath. This floor benefits from a balcony with bistro set and gorgeous views.
Available for a long term let. This property is not suitable for students or sharers. This property does not have gas
1. Book a time with us to view the property.
2. If you wanted to make an offer for the landlord to consider then please complete the 'TENANT APPLICATION FORM' provided to you in your viewing confirmation email. If the landlord accepts your offer you will be required to pay the 'Holding Deposit' of 1 weeks rent to secure the property (only once the holding deposit has been paid). These funds upon successful signing of the final agreement will be deducted from your move in monies and is not a fee.
3. You will then be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. If you later withdraw from the property, provide false or misleading information, fail a right to rent check or fail to take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy agreement within the 15-day deadline your holding deposit will be retained. If the landlord decides not to proceed with the tenancy for reasons unrelated to the above, however, then your holding deposit will be refunded to you in full within 7 days. The security deposit is equal to five week’s rent, deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
4. If renting on behalf of a Company to house employees, the Company Agency Fee (if applicable) of £468 will apply.
5. Please ensure you have photographic ID such as your passport, as you will be required to have the relevant right to rent in the UK before we can proceed with your application.
6. Please have references for your employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. You will need to have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is UK based and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Upon completion of referencing and signing of the AST you will be required to pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure by bank transfer.
Every care has been taken to ensure particulars described on our website and within our marketing materials are accurate, however, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All statements contained regarding properties are for indicative purposes only and are made without responsibility on the part of Zest Property Services and the vendors or landlords of properties. They are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Potential purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of such details provided by Zest Property Services.