Spring Lane, Bath
3 Bedroom Detached House | Bath, BA1 6FD
At a Glance
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom ,1 En-suite & 1 WC
- Free on-street parking
- Available December 2023
- Large Courtyard with bike store
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC Rating C
The property boasts three spacious bedrooms, each with built-in storage. The master bedroom has an en-suite for added convenience.
The property is situated in in a quiet residential area of Larkhall, offering easy access to local shops, school, parks, public transport with the centre of Bath within a short distance.
This 3-bedroom property in Larkhall offers a perfect blend of contemporary design and outdoor living. With a nursery, master bedroom with an en-suite, and a private courtyard, it is a family-friendly property available in December 2023.
Featuring a large living room on the ground floor with ample storage, it is the perfect space for a family. The kitchen is equipped with white goods and appliances, ample counter space, storage cabinets and plenty of space for a dining area.
The property offers three generous sized bedrooms, including a nursery for your little one. Each bedroom has built-in storage with ample closet space and plenty of room for furnishings. The master bedroom is a true retreat featuring large windows and complete with a spacious en-suite bathroom for added privacy and convenience. The dedicated nursery is thoughtfully designed and a cozy space for your child. In addition to the master en-suite, the property includes two more bathrooms, one on the second floor and a WC on the ground floor.
One of the highlights of this property is its private courtyard. This outdoor space is beautifully landscaped with a combination of greenery and patio, space for a seating area and a bike store.
Larkhall offers frequent bus services into the City centre which is an approximate 20 minutes level walk. The amenities in Larkhall village include a butchers, deli, Co-op, three public houses, pet shop, takeaways, coffee shop, gift shop, pottery painting, greengrocer, Post Office/Newsagent, hardware store, hairdresser, and the very handsome St Saviours Church. Larkhall further benefits from the charming Rondo Theatre, with many stage productions on offer throughout the year. There is also the wonderful Alice Park, complete with coffee shop area just a 5 minute walk away.
1. Book a time with us to view the property.
2. If you wanted to make an offer for the landlord to consider then please complete the 'TENANT APPLICATION FORM' provided to you in your viewing confirmation email. If the landlord accepts your offer you will be required to pay the 'Holding Deposit' of 1 weeks rent to secure the property (only once the holding deposit has been paid). These funds upon successful signing of the final agreement will be deducted from your move in monies and is not a fee.
3. You will then be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. If you later withdraw from the property, provide false or misleading information, fail a right to rent check or fail to take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy agreement within the 15-day deadline your holding deposit will be retained. If the landlord decides not to proceed with the tenancy for reasons unrelated to the above, however, then your holding deposit will be refunded to you in full within 7 days. The security deposit is equal to five week’s rent, deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
4. If renting on behalf of a Company to house employees, the Company Agency Fee (if applicable) of £468 will apply.
5. Please ensure you have photographic ID such as your passport, as you will be required to have the relevant right to rent in the UK before we can proceed with your application.
6. Please have references for your employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. You will need to have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is UK based and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Upon completion of referencing and signing of the AST you will be required to pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure by bank transfer.
Every care has been taken to ensure particulars described on our website and within our marketing materials are accurate, however, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All statements contained regarding properties are for indicative purposes only and are made without responsibility on the part of Zest Property Services and the vendors or landlords of properties. They are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Potential purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of such details provided by Zest Property Services.