Rock Road, Keynsham, Bristol
3 Bedroom Flat | Bristol, BS31 1BL
At a Glance
- Located close to Keynsham High Street
- Three bedroom property
- One Bathroom
- Permit parking
- Close to many local amenities and public transport routes
- EPC E
- Council tax band B
Zest are pleased to present this spacious three bedroom flat close to Keynsham High Street.
The property is entered via secure shared entrance with the fish and chip shop below. As you enter the the flat door you will need to go up the stairs to the flat. To the top of the stairs you will find the kitchen directly in front of you with under counter fridge and freezer as well as washing machine, to the right of the stairs is the bathroom with shower over bath. Next to the kitchen you will find the smallest of the three bedrooms, further down the hall you will find the main, spacious bedroom. At the end of the hall to the left is the third bedroom and to the right is the bright and airy living room.
This property is primely located close to all the amenities Keynshams High Street has to offer, parking is permit parking.
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.