Redland Park, Bath
4 Bedroom House | Bath, BA2 1SH
At a Glance
- STUDENT PROPERTY
- Available 23/24 academic year
- 3 Double and 1 single bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Free on street parking
- Garden to the rear
Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout is this fantastic four bedroom end of terrace home, situated approximately one mile from all of the local amenities of Twerton high street.
**STUDENT PROPERTY** We are delighted to offer this 4 bedroom end terrace student house. The property is situated on the popular area of Twerton, 2.4 miles to Bath Spa and 4.2 miles to Bath University and near bus routes to both, with fantastic local amenities close by.
The property comprises 3 double and 1 single bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen with lounge space. On street parking and rear garden space.
Available furnished, early interest and viewing highly recommended.
Often referred to as 'Bath's hidden gem' Twerton is typically a more affordable residential area, located on the south side of the city. With a community owned football club (Bath City FC - capacity 8,840) and a 37 acre City Farm (Bath City Farm) there is plenty going on in Twerton to keep you occupied. There are a number of local amenities, including convenience stores, hairdressers, bakers, off licence, pubs and a number of Ofsted rated Good and Outstanding schools nearby. Located just a couple of miles from the city centre, with easy access links to Oldfield Park Railway Station for travel to London Paddington and Bristol.
STUDENT APPLICANT GUIDE
1. If you are interested in this student property, please send through an enquiry. We are now accepting holding deposits based off the property advert. Please note we can’t offer viewings on this property due to the extremely high level of interest we are receiving. If you have any questions, please call the Zest office selecting option 2, we would be happy to help.
2. If you would like to make an offer on a property please do so as soon as possible, we work on a first come first served basis. To do this you will need to send an enquiry or call us to confirm you are happy to pay the non-refundable holding deposit (equivalent to one week's rent) and complete the "STUDENT APPLICATION FORM". Please note that the holding deposit will later be used towards your full deposit payment and is not a fee. You will need to submit the student application form as a whole group. Please only submit this form if you are serious about proceeding to let the property. All students will require to have their own UK based guarantor OR be able to pay the full term up front for your application to be considered.
3. Upon receipt of your application and holding deposit we will take the property off the market. You will have 10 days to complete the full student application process and secure the property. Failure to complete all steps may result in the property going back onto market.