1 Bedroom Flat | Bath, BA2 5PF
At a Glance
- Ground floor one bedroom flat
- Light and airy property
- Seperate utility area outside of the flat
- Rear spacious garden
- Located in Combe Down
- Free on street parking
- EPC D
- Council tax band A
- Available end of October
Zest are pleased to present this ground floor one bedroom flat, located in Combe Down.
As you enter the property you will find a small entrance hall to the right you will find the kitchen, with plenty of storage and views overlooking the front of the flat, alongside the kitchen is the spacious and light living room. The sizeable bedroom can be found to the left of the living room and benefits from a built in storage cupboard and views of the garden. The bathroom with shower over bath can be found to the left of the front door.
The property benefits from a spacious garden, seperate utility outside of the flat and free on street parking.
The village of Combe Down sits on a ridge above the city of Bath, around 1.5 miles from the city centre. Natural woodland adjoins Combe Down to the north, with public footpaths available to look at the sights over the city.
1. Book a time with us to view the property.
2. If you wanted to make an offer for the landlord to consider then please complete the 'TENANT APPLICATION FORM' provided to you in your viewing confirmation email. If the landlord accepts your offer you will be required to pay the 'Holding Deposit' of 1 weeks rent to secure the property (only once the holding deposit has been paid). These funds upon successful signing of the final agreement will be deducted from your move in monies and is not a fee.
3. You will then be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. If you later withdraw from the property, provide false or misleading information, fail a right to rent check or fail to take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy agreement within the 15-day deadline your holding deposit will be retained. If the landlord decides not to proceed with the tenancy for reasons unrelated to the above, however, then your holding deposit will be refunded to you in full within 7 days. The security deposit is equal to five week’s rent, deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
4. If renting on behalf of a Company to house employees, the Company Agency Fee (if applicable) of £468 will apply.
5. Please ensure you have photographic ID such as your passport, as you will be required to have the relevant right to rent in the UK before we can proceed with your application.
6. Please have references for your employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. You will need to have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is UK based and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Upon completion of referencing and signing of the AST you will be required to pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure by bank transfer.
Every care has been taken to ensure particulars described on our website and within our marketing materials are accurate, however, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All statements contained regarding properties are for indicative purposes only and are made without responsibility on the part of Zest Property Services and the vendors or landlords of properties. They are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Potential purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of such details provided by Zest Property Services.