2 Bedroom Flat | Bath, BA1 8BD
At a Glance
- Top floor apartment
- Beautiful kitchen and separate living room
- Full aspect window with large balcony
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Communal gardens,
- Garage and unallocated off road parking
- Council Tax B
- EPC E
Situated within the popular residential location of Pitman Court, this beautifully renovated apartment is finished to a high standard throughout. There is a light and airy living room and a separate kitchen space. At one end of the living room there are large patio doors which lead onto a balcony overlooking the surrounding gardens. The apartment benefits from two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a full sized bath and separate shower. The property also comes with a garage and there is unallocated off-street parking. Available at the end of November for an initial 6 month let.
Larkhall offers frequent bus services into the City centre which is an approximate 20 minutes level walk. The amenities in Larkhall village include a butchers, deli, Co-op, two public houses, pet shop, takeaways, coffee shop, deli, gift shop, pottery painting, greengrocer, Post Office/Newsagent, hairdresser, and the very handsome St Saviours Church. Larkhall further benefits from the charming Rondo Theatre, with many stage productions on offer throughout the year. There is also the wonderful Alice Park, complete with coffee shop area just a 5 minute walk away.
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.
Every care has been taken to ensure particulars described on our website and within our marketing materials are accurate, however, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All statements contained regarding properties are for indicative purposes only and are made without responsibility on the part of Zest Property Services and the vendors or landlords of properties. They are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Potential purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of such details provided by Zest Property Services.