Pera Place, Bath
3 Bedroom Terraced House | Bath, BA1 5NX
At a Glance
- 3 bed home with gorgeous views
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Open plan living space
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Patio garden
- Permit Parking
- Council tax band C
- Available 3rd of April
Zest are pleased to present this beautifully well designed three bedroom terraced property located at the top of popular Pera Place, just a short walk into Bath City Centre and benefits from nearby countryside, quick access to the M4 and many close amenities.
As you enter the property to your left you will find the living room, dining space and kitchen/breakfast room. This area is all open plan and flows out via bifold doors to the terraced patio; benefiting from plenty of natural light from the large bay window at the front of the property and the skylights at the back over the breakfast room. The kitchen has been refurbished to the highest standard and benefits from an abundance of storage.
As you head up the stairs directly in front of you, you will find the spacious bathroom featuring separate rainfall shower and freestanding bathtub. Once back on the landing you will need to go up a few steps to reach the second and good sized double bedroom on your right. The main and largest bedroom of the three is featured at the front of the property on this level; the room includes built in wardrobes on either side of the decorative fireplace, large windows allowing in plenty of light, beautiful views and wooden floors. To the left of the landing is another set of stairs leading to the third and spacious bedroom benefiting from skylights and some eaves storage.
Parking is permit
Council Tax Band C
No gas, property has an air source heat pump
PLEASE NOTE the water heater is being boxed in, in April.
Camden is one of the Bath's most desirable areas, located 1 mile to the city centre with access to a fantastic selection of bars, traditional pubs, restaurants and transport links. Shops and businesses include a supermarket, off-licence, deli, riverside pub and a chemist.
Larkhall is only a short walk away, with a charming village and community feel, offering a wide range of facilities including a post office and dentist as well as an independent butcher, greengrocer and delicatessen.
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.