Onega Terrace, Bath
4 Bedroom Terraced House | Bath, BA1 3AH
At a Glance
- STUDENT PROPERTY
- Available 23/24 academic year
- 3 doubles and 1 single bedrooms
- Close to city centre
- Rear garden
We are delighted to offer a spacious 4 bedroom property, situated in the popular City centre area, with ample living accommodation, 1 bathroom, rear patio garden.
**STUDENT PROPERTY** We are delighted to offer this 4 bedroom terraced student house. The property is situated on the popular City Centre area, 3 miles to Bath Spa and 2.5 miles to Bath University and near bus routes to both, with fantastic local amenities close by.
The property comprises 3 double and 1 single bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen with lounge space and rear garden space.
Available furnished, early interest and viewing highly recommended.
Bath’s compact centre is overflowing with places to eat and drink, plus some of the finest independent shops in Britain, making it an ideal place to live. Immerse yourself in Bath’s remarkable collection of museums and galleries, and enjoy year-round festivals, theatre, music and sports. The Rec is home to Bath Rugby and located next to the weir and famous Pulteney Bridge. Transport links are straightforward, trains run to London Paddington every 30 minutes with the journey time taking approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. Trains also run regularly to Bristol and destinations further west.
STUDENT APPLICANT GUIDE
1. If you are interested in this student property, please send through an enquiry. We are now accepting holding deposits based off the property advert. Please note we can’t offer viewings on this property due to the extremely high level of interest we are receiving. If you have any questions, please call the Zest office selecting option 2, we would be happy to help.
2. If you would like to make an offer on a property please do so as soon as possible, we work on a first come first served basis. To do this you will need to send an enquiry or call us to confirm you are happy to pay the non-refundable holding deposit (equivalent to one week's rent) and complete the "STUDENT APPLICATION FORM". Please note that the holding deposit will later be used towards your full deposit payment and is not a fee. You will need to submit the student application form as a whole group. Please only submit this form if you are serious about proceeding to let the property. All students will require to have their own UK based guarantor OR be able to pay the full term up front for your application to be considered.
3. Upon receipt of your application and holding deposit we will take the property off the market. You will have 10 days to complete the full student application process and secure the property. Failure to complete all steps may result in the property going back onto market.