Oldfield Lane, Bath
3 Bedroom House | Bath, BA2 3NP
At a Glance
- Located in Oldfield Park
- Two bedroom property with seperate room for office space
- Spacious kitchen
- Sizeable living space
- Rear garden
- Garage included
- Complete redecoration works and flooring throughout
- EPC C
- Council tax C
Zest are pleased to present this lovely three bedroom property located in Oldfield Park to market.
As you enter the property to your left is the spacious living room with large windows allowing plenty of natural light in. Following on from this is the kitchen/diner with ample cupboard space and door leading to the garden. On the top floor you will find the two double bedrooms and a third separate room that would be great for an office space/childs bedroom, the bathroom with shower over bath.
This property benefits from a spacious terrace garden and garage.
Oldfield Park is a popular location and close to Moorland Road shopping parade with its vast array of independent shops, cafes, takeaways and small supermarket. Oldfield Park further benefits from Doctors' surgery, vets and a dental practice. This location offers easy access to the city and Oldfield Park railway station (just 0.4 miles away) with its connection to Bristol Temple Meads and Bath Spa station. There are local schools nearby including Oldfield Park Junior School, Moorlands Infant School, Hayesfield Girls School and Beechen Cliff. The property is also close to university bus routes for Bath Spa University and Bath University.
1. Book a time with us to view the property.
2. If you wanted to make an offer for the landlord to consider then please complete the 'TENANT APPLICATION FORM' provided to you in your viewing confirmation email. If the landlord accepts your offer you will be required to pay the 'Holding Deposit' of 1 weeks rent to secure the property (only once the holding deposit has been paid). These funds upon successful signing of the final agreement will be deducted from your move in monies and is not a fee.
3. You will then be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. If you later withdraw from the property, provide false or misleading information, fail a right to rent check or fail to take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy agreement within the 15-day deadline your holding deposit will be retained. If the landlord decides not to proceed with the tenancy for reasons unrelated to the above, however, then your holding deposit will be refunded to you in full within 7 days. The security deposit is equal to five week’s rent, deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
4. If renting on behalf of a Company to house employees, the Company Agency Fee (if applicable) of £468 will apply.
5. Please ensure you have photographic ID such as your passport, as you will be required to have the relevant right to rent in the UK before we can proceed with your application.
6. Please have references for your employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. You will need to have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is UK based and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Upon completion of referencing and signing of the AST you will be required to pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure by bank transfer.
Every care has been taken to ensure particulars described on our website and within our marketing materials are accurate, however, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All statements contained regarding properties are for indicative purposes only and are made without responsibility on the part of Zest Property Services and the vendors or landlords of properties. They are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Potential purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of such details provided by Zest Property Services.