Old Fosse Road, Bath
2 Bedroom House | Bath, BA2 2SR
At a Glance
- Two double bedrooms
- Front and rear outdoor space
- Lots of local amenities close by
- Easy access to Bath City Centre
- EPC D
- Council tax band B
Zest are pleased to present this two bedroom property to market. The ground floor of this property comprises of a good sized living room, kitchen/diner with plenty of storage and white goods included, and access through to the rear outdoor area. To the first floor you will find two double bedrooms and bathroom with shower over bath.
You will find a small front garden leading up to the property and a larger space to the rear which is fully enclosed, with patio area and a shed.
Odd down has a lot to offer! For convenience, there is a large Sainsburys, a Tesco Express with petrol station and further shops with Co-Op's, a pharmacy, vets and doctors surgery and pubs and takeaways nearby. There are many bus routes that lead directly into the city and beyond. The very popular and well used Odd Down Cycle Track is nearby alongside Entry Hill golf course (soon to be Mountain Bike Centre) and lots of countryside walks within the vicinity.
1. Book a time with us to view the property.
2. If you wanted to make an offer for the landlord to consider then please complete the 'TENANT APPLICATION FORM' provided to you in your viewing confirmation email. If the landlord accepts your offer you will be required to pay the 'Holding Deposit' of 1 weeks rent to secure the property (only once the holding deposit has been paid). These funds upon successful signing of the final agreement will be deducted from your move in monies and is not a fee.
3. You will then be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. If you later withdraw from the property, provide false or misleading information, fail a right to rent check or fail to take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy agreement within the 15-day deadline your holding deposit will be retained. If the landlord decides not to proceed with the tenancy for reasons unrelated to the above, however, then your holding deposit will be refunded to you in full within 7 days. The security deposit is equal to five week’s rent, deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
4. If renting on behalf of a Company to house employees, the Company Agency Fee (if applicable) of £468 will apply.
5. Please ensure you have photographic ID such as your passport, as you will be required to have the relevant right to rent in the UK before we can proceed with your application.
6. Please have references for your employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. You will need to have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is UK based and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Upon completion of referencing and signing of the AST you will be required to pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure by bank transfer.
Every care has been taken to ensure particulars described on our website and within our marketing materials are accurate, however, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All statements contained regarding properties are for indicative purposes only and are made without responsibility on the part of Zest Property Services and the vendors or landlords of properties. They are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Potential purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of such details provided by Zest Property Services.