Livingstone Road, Bath
2 Bedroom Terraced House | Bath, BA2 3PQ
At a Glance
- Two bedroom PLUS loft room
- Family home
- Great condition
- Oldfield Park
- Terraced House
- Enclosed rear gargen
Zest are delighted to bring to the rental market this hugely desirable terraced family house, with two double bedroom and an additional fully insulated and heated loft room (currently being used as a child's bedroom), within the popular residential area of Oldfield Park. Located in close proximity to excellent schools, Moorland Road and its abundance of shops, cafes and supermarkets. Bear Flat is close by with great local amenities including a Coop, pharmacy, Italian deli, restaurant, a family pub and a Café. Linear Park and the Two Tunnels cycle path is located close by.
The accommodation is arranged over three floors, downstairs there is an entrance hall, open-plan living and dining room, modern kitchen with appliances and access to the enclosed rear garden.
Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms and a large fitted bathroom suite with has stairs leading to the substantial top floor loft room, currently being used as a child's bedroom.
There is an enclosed landscaped garden to the rear of the property and on street parking via neighbouring streets. Suitable for a family or a professional couple, viewing highly recommended.
1. Book a time with us to view the property.
2. If you wanted to make an offer for the landlord to consider then please complete the 'TENANT APPLICATION FORM' provided to you in your viewing confirmation email. If the landlord accepts your offer you will be required to pay the 'Holding Deposit' of 1 weeks rent to secure the property (only once the holding deposit has been paid). These funds upon successful signing of the final agreement will be deducted from your move in monies and is not a fee.
3. You will then be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. If you later withdraw from the property, provide false or misleading information, fail a right to rent check or fail to take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy agreement within the 15-day deadline your holding deposit will be retained. If the landlord decides not to proceed with the tenancy for reasons unrelated to the above, however, then your holding deposit will be refunded to you in full within 7 days. The security deposit is equal to five week’s rent, deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
4. If renting on behalf of a Company to house employees, the Company Agency Fee (if applicable) of £468 will apply.
5. Please ensure you have photographic ID such as your passport, as you will be required to have the relevant right to rent in the UK before we can proceed with your application.
6. Please have references for your employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. You will need to have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is UK based and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Upon completion of referencing and signing of the AST you will be required to pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure by bank transfer.
Oldfield Park is a popular location and close to Moorland Road shopping parade with its vast array of independent shops, cafes, takeaways and small supermarket. Oldfield Park further benefits from Doctors' surgery, vets and a dental practice. This location offers easy access to the city and Oldfield Park railway station (just 0.4 miles away) with its connection to Bristol Temple Meads and Bath Spa station. There are local schools nearby including Oldfield Park Junior School, Moorlands Infant School, Hayesfield Girls School and Beechen Cliff. The property is also close to university bus routes for Bath Spa University and Bath University.