Kensington Place, Bath
2 Bedroom Flat | Bath, BA1 6AW
At a Glance
- Well presented 2 bedroom flat
- Open plan kitchen, living, diner
- Modern shower room
- Available part furnished or unfurnished
- Beautiful views to the back of the property
- On street parking
- Grade II listed building
- Council tax band C
- EPC C
- Available 22nd of May 2023
Zest are pleased to present this stunning two bedroom apartment, forming part of a glorious Grade II Listed building, on the east side of Bath within an easy level walk of the city centre, also close to the local amenities of Larkhall village.
As you enter the apartment to your right you will find the generous first bedroom featuring built in shelving and cupboard, next to this you will find the second double bedroom. The property features a modern shower room. Through to the left of the entrance is an open plan kitchen, living, diner, benefiting from three large sash windows to the back of the property allowing in substantial light and elevating the open and airy living space; offering great views.
The property has gas central heating, on street parking. Available 22nd of May 2023, this property is available part furnished or unfurnished
Kensington Place is just a few minutes walk away from the centre of Larkhall Village. Known for its vibrant community, Larkhall has excellent local, independent shops and eating options. There are dentist and doctors’ surgeries, a vet, as well as St Savour’s Primary and St Mark’s Secondary Schools. The property is within a 15 minute walk of the centre of the city centre and Bath spa train station and has good bus links and easy access to the M4. The city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and offers an excellent selection of shopping, restaurants, entertainment, leisure and cultural facilities. Complementing this is the open countryside to the east of Larkhall with many beautiful walks; this contrast with the closeness of the city centre is, in our opinion, another major attraction of this property. Commuting links are excellent with mainline rail services to London Paddington and Bristol Temple Meads (journey times from 85 and 15 minutes respectively).
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.