Kensington Place, Bath
1 Bedroom Apartment | Bath, BA1 6AP
At a Glance
- A beautiful and elegant second floor apartment
- Light and airy living space, south facing
- Large double bedroom with ample storage, modern shower room
- Far reaching views, no onward chain
- Within a level walk of the city centre, close to the amenities of Larkhall
- EPC exempt, Grade II Listed, Council tax band B, Leasehold
A delightful one bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of the popular Kensington Place. The large living space comprises of a kitchen, dining and lounge area with beautiful sash windows, providing stunning light and views. The property also boasts a good sized bedroom with built in storage, as well as a newly fitted separate shower room. No onward chain.
Larkhall offers frequent bus services into the City centre which is an approximate 20 minutes level walk. The amenities in Larkhall village include a butchers, deli, Co-op, three public houses, pet shop, takeaways, coffee shop, gift shop, pottery painting, greengrocer, Post Office/Newsagent, hardware store, hairdresser, and the very handsome St Saviours Church. Larkhall further benefits from the charming Rondo Theatre, with many stage productions on offer throughout the year. There is also the wonderful Alice Park, complete with coffee shop area just a 5 minute walk away.
999 years from 1978
Management company: 11 Kensington Place, Bath Limited
Management charge £150 pcm
No ground rent
Subject to change