4 Bedroom House | Bath, BA2 6NL
At a Glance
- Detached family home perfectly positioned within a quiet location with no onward chain
- Kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, living room, wc,
- Four double bedrooms, bathroom, en suite
- Large level garden, two garages and off road parking
- Within easy reach of the city centre, next to the Kennet and Avon canal
- EPC D. Freehold. Council tax band E
A rare opportunity to purchase a delightful detached property situated on a quiet no through road adjacent the Kennet & Avon Canal. The accommodation comprises a spacious entrance hall, downstairs wc, lounge, dining room and a kitchen/breakfast room. The upper floors offer four double bedrooms, bathroom and a en-suite. Externally there is a large level and secure garden, two garages and off road parking. The property offers much potential for development, subject to the necessary consents. No onward chain.
Set inside a quiet residential area, Darlington Road is situated in central Bath just 0.6 miles from the main city centre. It is very close to Sydney Gardens and the Holbourne Museum with an onward level walk to the city centre via Great Pulteney Street. There are local convenience stores nearby. Wonderful walks are also close at hand – along the Kennett and Avon Canal Towpath, through Sydney and Henrietta Gardens, or across lovely National Trust land - whilst there is also easy access to the Two Tunnels cycle circuit.