Kempthorne Lane, Bath
5 Bedroom House | Bath, BA2 5DX
At a Glance
- STUDENT PROPERTY
- Available 23/24 academic year
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms & 1 WC
- Free off street parking + Garage
- Rear garden
We are delighted to offer a spacious 5 bedroom property, situated in the popular Odd Down area, with ample living accommodation, 2 bathrooms, 1 WC and a private rear garden. Off street parking space and a garage available.
**STUDENT PROPERTY** We are delighted to offer this 5 bedroom terraced student house. The property is situated on the popular area of Odd Down, 2 miles to Bath Spa and 3 miles to Bath University and near bus routes to both, with fantastic local amenities close by.
The property comprises 5 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 WC, kitchen with lounge space. Off street parking, garage and rear garden space.
Available furnished, early interest and viewing highly recommended.
Odd down has a lot to offer! For convenience, there is a large Sainsburys, a Tesco Express with petrol station and further shops with Co-Op's, a pharmacy, vets and doctors surgery and pubs and takeaways nearby. There are many bus routes that lead directly into the city and beyond. The very popular and well used Odd Down Cycle Track is nearby alongside Entry Hill golf course (soon to be Mountain Bike Centre) and lots of countryside walks within the vicinity.
STUDENT APPLICANT GUIDE
1. If you are interested in this student property, please send through an enquiry. We are now accepting holding deposits based off the property advert. Please note we can’t offer viewings on this property due to the extremely high level of interest we are receiving. If you have any questions, please call the Zest office selecting option 2, we would be happy to help.
2. If you would like to make an offer on a property please do so as soon as possible, we work on a first come first served basis. To do this you will need to send an enquiry or call us to confirm you are happy to pay the non-refundable holding deposit (equivalent to one week's rent) and complete the "STUDENT APPLICATION FORM". Please note that the holding deposit will later be used towards your full deposit payment and is not a fee. You will need to submit the student application form as a whole group. Please only submit this form if you are serious about proceeding to let the property. All students will require to have their own UK based guarantor OR be able to pay the full term up front for your application to be considered.
3. Upon receipt of your application and holding deposit we will take the property off the market. You will have 10 days to complete the full student application process and secure the property. Failure to complete all steps may result in the property going back onto market.