Junction Avenue, Bath
6 Bedroom Terraced House | Bath, BA2 3NJ
At a Glance
- STUDENT PROPERTY
- Available 23/24 academic year
- 6 Double bedrooms
- All with own shower/WC
- Free on street parking
- Rear garden
We are delighted to offer a spacious 6 bedroom property, situated in the popular Oldfield Park area, with ample living accommodation, 6 shower rooms/6 WCs, a private rear garden and free on street parking.
**STUDENT PROPERTY** We are delighted to offer this 6 bedroom terraced student house. The property is situated on the popular area of Oldfield Park, 1 mile to Bath Spa and 2.3 miles to Bath University and near bus routes to both, with fantastic local amenities close by.
The property comprises 6 double bedrooms, all en-suite, and a kitchen and adjoining conservatory lounge space. Free on street parking and rear garden space.
Available furnished, early interest and viewing highly recommended.
Oldfield Park is a popular location and close to Moorland Road shopping parade with its vast array of independent shops, cafes, takeaways and small supermarket. Oldfield Park further benefits from Doctors' surgery, vets and a dental practice. This location offers easy access to the city and Oldfield Park railway station (just 0.4 miles away) with its connection to Bristol Temple Meads and Bath Spa station. There are local schools nearby including Oldfield Park Junior School, Moorlands Infant School, Hayesfield Girls School and Beechen Cliff. The property is also close to university bus routes for Bath Spa University and Bath University.
STUDENT APPLICANT GUIDE
1. If you would like to view one of our student properties, please call the Zest office on 01225 481010 selecting option 2 to book in a property viewing slot.
2. Following the viewing, if you would like to make an offer on a property please do so as soon as possible. To do this you will need to complete the "STUDENT APPLICATION FORM" that was included in your viewing confirmation email. Please note you will need to submit this form as a whole group. Please only submit this form if you are serious about proceeding to let the property. All students will require to have their own UK based guarantor OR be able to pay the full term up front for your application to be considered.
3. Upon receipt of your application, it will be submitted to the landlord. Please note that during this time other potential applications will also be put forward.
4. If your offer is accepted, you will receive an acceptance email requesting that you sign up to our referencing platform Goodlord and submit required documentation to commence the referencing process. Once you have created an account the lead tenant for your group will be required to pay a non-refundable holding deposit to secure the property, this amounts to one weeks rent per student. Please note that this amount will later be used towards your first month’s rent and is not a fee. Holding deposits are non-refundable in the event a tenant decides not to proceed with the property, mislead us during the application process or fails a right to rent check. Please note the property is not secured until a holding deposit has been paid.