High Street, Weston, Bath
2 Bedroom House | Bath, BA1 4DB
At a Glance
- Two double bedrooms
- Period Cottage
- Full of character and charm
- Front and rear gardens
- Long term rental
- Available now
Zest are delighted to bring to the rental market this beautiful period Cottage in the highly desirable location of Weston
To the front of the property is a secure gate leading to the sweet front courtyard. This cosy home comprises a characterful sitting room complete with a beautiful stone fireplace, ideal for those cosy winter evenings. Towards the rear of the property is a well-presented kitchen with fitted appliances, and naturally light adjoining dining room which leads to the second rear courtyard.
On the first floor you will find two charming double bedrooms complete with built in wardrobes and plentiful storage, there is a modern fitted bathroom and multiple additional storage areas across the landing space.
The Cottage also benefits from multiple parking options, both off and on street. This property is available furnished or unfurnished, ideal for a professional couple or young family. Viewing highly recommended.
Weston village offers a good selection of independent shopping outlets which include a Tesco, a bakery, post office and cafe. Bath's main hospital, the RUH, is located in Weston along with an additional village doctors surgery. There are a good selection of primary and secondary schools all easily accessible, with most notably the Weston All Saints Primary School which is rated outstanding.
1. Book a time with us to view the property.
2. If you wanted to make an offer for the landlord to consider then please complete the 'TENANT APPLICATION FORM' provided to you in your viewing confirmation email. If the landlord accepts your offer you will be required to pay the 'Holding Deposit' of 1 weeks rent to secure the property (only once the holding deposit has been paid). These funds upon successful signing of the final agreement will be deducted from your move in monies and is not a fee.
3. You will then be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. If you later withdraw from the property, provide false or misleading information, fail a right to rent check or fail to take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy agreement within the 15-day deadline your holding deposit will be retained. If the landlord decides not to proceed with the tenancy for reasons unrelated to the above, however, then your holding deposit will be refunded to you in full within 7 days. The security deposit is equal to five week’s rent, deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
4. If renting on behalf of a Company to house employees, the Company Agency Fee (if applicable) of £468 will apply.
5. Please ensure you have photographic ID such as your passport, as you will be required to have the relevant right to rent in the UK before we can proceed with your application.
6. Please have references for your employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. You will need to have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is UK based and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Upon completion of referencing and signing of the AST you will be required to pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure by bank transfer.