Harbutts, Bathampton, Bath
2 Bedroom House | Bath, BA2 6TA
At a Glance
- Suitable for residents over the age of 55
- Garage and private garden
- A range of local ammenities including Doctor's surgery and cafe
- House Manager, 24 hour emergency Careline system.
- Living room with dining area, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom, wc
- Leasehold, EPC Rating C. Council tax band E
A well proportioned property designed for the over 55's within the popular village of Bathampton east of Bath, close to the canal and open countryside. The property benefits from a House Manager, 24 hour emergency Careline system. The property provides a living room with dining area a well equipped kitchen, cloakroom/utility, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a pretty front and side garden. Single Garage.
1 Harbutts is situated within an enclave of over 55's housing development, located in the heart of this sought after village, within easy access of Bath city centre. Bathampton has a thriving village community with an excellent range of local amenities which include an outstanding Ofsted primary school, a doctor’s and dental practice, pharmacy/chemist, cafe, village store, public house and pretty church. Many lovely walks can be enjoyed along the nearby Kennet and Avon Canal and through the Bathampton Meadows to Batheaston and beyond. There are also regular bus links into the city from both Bathampton Lane and the A36.
Freeholder First Port Retirement
Management Company £300pcm, subject to change