Hantone Hill, Bathampton, Bath
4 Bedroom House | Bath, BA2 6XD
At a Glance
- Newly refurbished
- 4 Bedroom family home
- Newly fitted kitchen and seperate utility
- Spacious living throughout
- Driveway & garage
- Rear garden
- Council tax band F
- Located in Bathampton
Zest are pleased to bring this newly refurbished 4 bedroom family home located in the lovely Bathampton to market.
As you enter the property you will find an entrance hall with the a WC to your left and open plan living room/diner to your right. As you move forward you will enter the newly fully fitted kitchen overlooking the garden, to the right of the kitchen is the living room/diner and to your left this leads through to the seperate utility, and through to the garage.
All bedrooms and the bathroom are located on the top floor, as you reach the top of the stairs you will find the main bedroom directly in front of you, with two good sized doubles and bathroom with shower over bath to your left, and smaller bedroom/office to your right. All bedrooms benefit from built in cupboards. The property benefits from a garage and a driveway. The property also features a garden to the rear.
This property does not have a HMO license so is not suitable for sharers.
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.