Grosvenor Place, Bath
1 Bedroom | Bath, BA1 6AX
At a Glance
- A charming courtyard apartment, renovated to a high standard
- Spacious living room and kitchen
- Bedroom and a shower room
- South facing courtyard garden
- Off road parking for one vehicle
- Council tax band B
- EPC C
- Available now
- Property is unfurnished
Zest are pleased to bring this lovely one bedroom courtyard garden apartment to market, located in Grosvenor Place. This immaculately presented property forms part of an impressive Grade I Listed building, with its own private entrance to the rear. The property has been sympathetically updated over recent years and offers a living room with dining area opening through into the well equipped modern kitchen. There is a good sized double bedroom and a spacious shower room. A pretty and well manicured courtyard garden is to the rear with a path leading down to a gravelled area providing one off road parking space and a outbuilding.
There is free on-street parking to the front of Grosvenor Place. Plenty of local amenities can be found within walking distance. The centre of Larkhall village is less than a five minute walk-away, and provides a wide-array of amenities, including a small co-op, butchers, delicatessen, multiple cafes, newsagents, post office, and independent shops. The centre of Bath itself is less than a half-an-hour walk away, but can also be reached by the frequent bus service which runs along London Road, and stops opposite Grosvenor Place. For commuters, there is easy access to the M4 (J18 - 11 miles), and there are high speed rail links available from Bath Spa (1.5 miles) station.
1. Book a time with us to view the property.
2. If you wanted to make an offer for the landlord to consider then please complete the 'TENANT APPLICATION FORM' provided to you in your viewing confirmation email. If the landlord accepts your offer you will be required to pay the 'Holding Deposit' of 1 weeks rent to secure the property (only once the holding deposit has been paid). These funds upon successful signing of the final agreement will be deducted from your move in monies and is not a fee.
3. You will then be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. If you later withdraw from the property, provide false or misleading information, fail a right to rent check or fail to take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy agreement within the 15-day deadline your holding deposit will be retained. If the landlord decides not to proceed with the tenancy for reasons unrelated to the above, however, then your holding deposit will be refunded to you in full within 7 days. The security deposit is equal to five week’s rent, deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
4. If renting on behalf of a Company to house employees, the Company Agency Fee (if applicable) of £468 will apply.
5. Please ensure you have photographic ID such as your passport, as you will be required to have the relevant right to rent in the UK before we can proceed with your application.
6. Please have references for your employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. You will need to have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is UK based and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Upon completion of referencing and signing of the AST you will be required to pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure by bank transfer.
Every care has been taken to ensure particulars described on our website and within our marketing materials are accurate, however, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All statements contained regarding properties are for indicative purposes only and are made without responsibility on the part of Zest Property Services and the vendors or landlords of properties. They are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Potential purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of such details provided by Zest Property Services.