Grosvenor Place, Bath
2 Bedroom Apartment | Bath, BA1 6BA
At a Glance
- Two Double Bedrooms
- On Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Council Tax Band B
- Available now
Zest are delighted to offer this spacious, well presented Grade 1 listed ground floor, two bedroom flat in the highly sought after Grosvenor Place, with beautiful views across the surrounding valley. Easy access to Larkhall and a flat walk into Bath City Centre.
The accommodation comprises of large living room with period fireplace and archway open to the kitchen, two double bedrooms, the larger having a period feature fireplace, and bathroom. The property also benefits from on street parking to the front of the building.
Larkhall offers frequent bus services into the City centre which is an approximate 20 minutes level walk. The amenities in Larkhall village include a butchers, deli, Co-op, three public houses, pet shop, takeaways, coffee shop, gift shop, pottery painting, greengrocer, Post Office/Newsagent, hardware store, hairdresser, and the very handsome St Saviours Church. Larkhall further benefits from the charming Rondo Theatre, with many stage productions on offer throughout the year. There is also the wonderful Alice Park, complete with coffee shop area just a 5 minute walk away.
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.