Grosvenor Bridge Road, Bath
4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House | Bath, BA1 6BB
At a Glance
- Four bedroom family home
- One bathroom and one shower room
- Separate lounge and dining space
- Spacious conservatory
- Large Garden with decking, patio and grassed area
- Drive and off street parking
- Council tax band E
- EPC D
Zest are pleased to present this stunning four bed family home on Grosvenor Bridge Road, it is definitely one to see.
As you enter the property you will find the large entrance space, to the left of this is the spacious sitting room featuring a large bay window allowing an abundance of natural light in and benefiting from built in shelving in the alcoves, back through to the entrance again to your left you will find the stairs leading to the first floor. Off the entrance is a reception room that could be used as a dining room or additional sitting room this leads through to the large conservatory. Next to the reception room is the large kitchen featuring integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher; this kitchen benefits from plenty of storage and double doors leading to the decked area of the garden and leads through to the conservatory. The large conservatory has electric underfloor heating and features two lots of double doors leading to both the patioed and decked area of the garden. To the left of the kitchen down a small set of steps you will find a shower room with washing machine and room that could be used as a fourth bedroom, guest room or home office.
On the first floor you will find three bedrooms and modern bathroom. To the right of the stairs is the main bedroom with plenty of built in storage and large bay window, across the hall you will find the second bedroom featuring from built in storage and views of the back garden. The third bedroom is located between these two rooms. To the left of the stairs you will find the modern bathroom and separate WC.
This property has been tastefully designed, has wooden flooring throughout and allows in plenty of natural light for a light and airy feeling throughout the property. The property also benefits from on drive and off street parking, a large garden with a shed accessible to the tenants and is available either furnished or unfurnished.
Available end of March
This property is located on Grosvenor Bridge Road, set back from the London Road on the East side of Bath. Across the road you will find the popular area of Larkhall; offering frequent bus services into the City centre (which is an approximate 20 minutes level walk). The amenities in Larkhall village include a butchers, deli, Co-op, two public houses, pet shop, takeaways, coffee shop, gift shop, pottery painting, greengrocer, Post Office/Newsagent, hairdresser, and the very handsome St Saviours Church. Larkhall further benefits from the charming Rondo Theatre, with many stage productions on offer throughout the year. There is also the wonderful Alice Park, complete with coffee shop area just a 5 minute walk away.
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.