Green Park, Bath
0 Bedroom Flat | Bath, BA1 1HZ
At a Glance
- Studio Apartment for Long Term Let
- Permit Parking Available
- Fully Furnished Inc White Goods
- Available December
- Council Tax Band B
- Excellent location
This stylish and spacious studio apartment has been expertly decorated neutrally but with character throughout to a high standard with views over Green Park. The property offers a separate modern kitchen and up to date shower room. The apartment is available on a fully furnished basis with high quality, modern furniture and including white goods. There is also permit parking just outside the property, which can be obtained from the council.
From the kitchen and living room you look out over Green Park, an attractive riverside park. Offering an open space for a stroll in the park or for a place to sit and enjoy a picnic by the River Avon.
Situated a stones throw from Green Park Station, a thriving platform for local life & culture right in the heart of Bath. Home to flourishing markets, independent shops, restaurants and cafés. Two minutes further you are right in the middle of the busy and bustling city centre of Bath. **PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR A LONG TERM TENANCY**
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.