Fairfield Avenue, Bath
3 Bedroom Terraced House | Bath, BA1 6NQ
At a Glance
- Three bed family home
- Three tier garden
- Spacious kitchen and separate living area
- Plenty of built-in storage
- Single garage
- Gas central heating
- Popular Larkhall area
- Close to local amenities and schools
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC D
Property Information Form
Zest are pleased to present this well located, three bedroom property set over three floors.
The ground floor consists of garage with separate access, porch and entrance space with stairs leading to the first floor. On the first floor at the top of the stairs you will find the spacious kitchen with doors leading out to the rear three tier garden. The living room is also featured on this level and benefits from an abundance of natural light and gorgeous views out towards Solsbury Hill, both kitchen and living room are very spacious and each could feature a dining area. On the second floor you will find all three bedrooms and family bathroom. The main bedroom is at the front of the property benefiting from built in cupboard space, wonderful views and plenty of natural light. The smaller two bedrooms are at the back of the property overlooking the rear garden. The modern well sized family bathroom features shower over bath.
Larkhall also offers frequent bus services into the City centre which is an approximate 20 minutes level walk. The amenities in Larkhall village include a butchers, deli, Co-op, two public houses, pet shop, takeaways, coffee shop, deli, gift shop, pottery painting, greengrocer, Post Office/Newsagent, hairdresser, and the very handsome St Saviours Church. Larkhall further benefits from the charming Rondo Theatre, with many stage productions on offer throughout the year. There is also the wonderful Alice Park, complete with coffee shop area just a 5 minute walk away.
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.