2 Bedroom House | Bath, BA1 6QN
At a Glance
- Two bedroom home
- Spacious Bathroom
- Finished to a high standard
- Large garden
- Log burning stove
- Period property
- EPC E
- Council tax band C
A beautiful two double bedroom house along a small, private ‘no-through’ road on the edge of the thriving community of Larkhall. This beautiful property has been finished to the highest of standards and comprises, a front formal lounge with fitted log burning stove, a separate dining space with refurbished built-in cabinets, downstairs W/C, newly fitted kitchen, and separate side space suitable for a small home office. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms featuring a front facing large master, as well as a spacious fitted bathroom with separate shower and free-standing bath.
There is a laid stone pretty garden to the front, and an enclosed newly landscaped rear garden which has pedestrian access, there is off road parking to the front of the property shared with the other residents along the private road as well as plentiful on street parking for an additional car or guests.
The city centre is within walking distance (just over a mile away) whilst many local shops and amenities (including a supermarket, deli, butcher, chemist, doctors and dental surgeries, independent theatre, pubs, café, take-away, general store and post office) are close at hand.
Best suited to a professional couple or small family.
Larkhall offers frequent bus services into the City centre which is an approximate 20 minutes level walk. The amenities in Larkhall village include a butchers, deli, Co-op, three public houses, pet shop, takeaways, coffee shop, gift shop, pottery painting, greengrocer, Post Office/Newsagent, hardware store, hairdresser, and the very handsome St Saviours Church. Larkhall further benefits from the charming Rondo Theatre, with many stage productions on offer throughout the year. There is also the wonderful Alice Park, complete with coffee shop area just a 5 minute walk away.
1. Book a time with us to view the property.
2. If you wanted to make an offer for the landlord to consider then please complete the 'TENANT APPLICATION FORM' provided to you in your viewing confirmation email. If the landlord accepts your offer you will be required to pay the 'Holding Deposit' of 1 weeks rent to secure the property (only once the holding deposit has been paid). These funds upon successful signing of the final agreement will be deducted from your move in monies and is not a fee.
3. You will then be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. If you later withdraw from the property, provide false or misleading information, fail a right to rent check or fail to take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy agreement within the 15-day deadline your holding deposit will be retained. If the landlord decides not to proceed with the tenancy for reasons unrelated to the above, however, then your holding deposit will be refunded to you in full within 7 days. The security deposit is equal to five week’s rent, deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
4. If renting on behalf of a Company to house employees, the Company Agency Fee (if applicable) of £468 will apply.
5. Please ensure you have photographic ID such as your passport, as you will be required to have the relevant right to rent in the UK before we can proceed with your application.
6. Please have references for your employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. You will need to have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is UK based and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Upon completion of referencing and signing of the AST you will be required to pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure by bank transfer.
Every care has been taken to ensure particulars described on our website and within our marketing materials are accurate, however, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All statements contained regarding properties are for indicative purposes only and are made without responsibility on the part of Zest Property Services and the vendors or landlords of properties. They are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Potential purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of such details provided by Zest Property Services.