Duke Crescent, Corsham
5 Bedroom House | Corsham, SN13 0ER
At a Glance
- Five bedroom family home in Corsham
- Three bathrooms and WC
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Double garage conversion into separate office/living space
- Spacious garden with Jacuzzi
- Fully Furnished
- Parking for up to 3 cars
- Council tax band F
- EPC B
- Available for short term let
*Available for short term let* Zest are pleased to present this beautifully presented fully furnished detached five bedroom family home finished to the highest standard, this property spans three floors and has a separate outbuilding. This property is a rare find offering a fantastic lifestyle living coupled with a practical, stylish and flexible home working space/home business space. Available for a short term let.
As you enter this property you will be greeted into the entrance hall, fit with shoe storage, small bench seat and coat hooks. To your right you will find the sitting room, complete with two large sofas, coffee table, side table and electric fire , this room is a great space to relax. To the left of the entrance is the spacious formal dining room, complete with an eight-seater table, drinks trolley, sideboard and crockery cabinet and a fantastic chandelier creating the perfect space for hosting. Further down the entrance is the downstairs loo. The entrance opens up into the spacious kitchen/dining space with a snug to the right. The kitchen is fit with washing machine, dishwasher, Smeg fridge/freezer, double oven and gas hob, this kitchen is the perfect place for a keen cook with an abundance of storage and plenty of surface space, central island with three stools and four-seater table to the side. To the right of the open plan kitchen/dining space is the snug.
The kitchen overlooks the well-manicured garden with double doors leading out to this space, the garden benefits from a patioed area right outside the door leading to both sides of the garden, to the right is a BBQ, small shed, as well as outdoor dining set and to the left you will be able to access the outbuilding as well as the jacuzzi and outdoor sofa set sat along wooden decking, the garden features various well-kept garden beds, a hanging egg chair and a large patch of lawn.
On the first floor of the property, you will find three bedrooms one with an ensuite and a family bathroom. At the top of the stairs to your right is bedroom one this room features gorgeous pink panelled walls to the back and front of the room, featuring a large bed as the focal point, bedside tables and dresser. This room follows through to a walk-through closet that leads to the ensuite shower room. Directly at the top of the stairs you will find the family bathroom finished to a high standard with separate shower and bath. To the left of the bathroom is the smallest bedroom fit with single bed and dressing table. The third bedroom on this level is a lovely space with double bed, sofa, bedside tables and chest of drawers, this room is decorated in calming neutral tones with a dark emerald sofa. This level also features a beautiful white piano by the window overlooking the front of the property.
The second floor of the property is where the remaining two rooms are. To the right of the stairs, you will find the fourth bedroom and ensuite. This room features a beautiful four poster bed, and free-standing bath creating an extremely relaxing and hotel like feel to the room, this room is decorated in soft blues and greens adding to this calm space. This room also benefits from an ensuite shower room. Across the hall is the fifth bedroom that is currently fit with a sofa that can be turned into a sofa bed, desk, and TV.
This property also benefits from a double garage being converted into a gorgeous space that could be used as the ultimate home office or additional living space. This space features a multifuel burner, stunning antique wood sideboard, two leather two-seater sofas, large tv, two-seater breakfast table and beautiful wooden desk and chair. This has two access points, to the front of the building you can access this space via the garage door, it can also be access through a side door from the garden.
This property has gas central heating, parking for up to three cars. This property has been finished to the highest standard with high quality furnishings throughout.
This property is not suitable for students or sharers.
1. Book a time with us to view the property.
2. If you wanted to make an offer for the landlord to consider then please complete the 'TENANT APPLICATION FORM' provided to you in your viewing confirmation email. If the landlord accepts your offer you will be required to pay the 'Holding Deposit' of 1 weeks rent to secure the property (only once the holding deposit has been paid). These funds upon successful signing of the final agreement will be deducted from your move in monies and is not a fee.
3. You will then be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. If you later withdraw from the property, provide false or misleading information, fail a right to rent check or fail to take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy agreement within the 15-day deadline your holding deposit will be retained. If the landlord decides not to proceed with the tenancy for reasons unrelated to the above, however, then your holding deposit will be refunded to you in full within 7 days. The security deposit is equal to five week’s rent, deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
4. If renting on behalf of a Company to house employees, the Company Agency Fee (if applicable) of £468 will apply.
5. Please ensure you have photographic ID such as your passport, as you will be required to have the relevant right to rent in the UK before we can proceed with your application.
6. Please have references for your employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. You will need to have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is UK based and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Upon completion of referencing and signing of the AST you will be required to pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure by bank transfer.
Every care has been taken to ensure particulars described on our website and within our marketing materials are accurate, however, complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All statements contained regarding properties are for indicative purposes only and are made without responsibility on the part of Zest Property Services and the vendors or landlords of properties. They are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Potential purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of such details provided by Zest Property Services.