Crown Road, Weston, Bath
2 Bedroom Flat | Bath, BA1 4BQ
At a Glance
- Sought after location along Weston High Street
- Two bedroom property
- Modern bathroom
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living/diner
- Bike store
- Communal decking area
- Gas central heating
- EPC B
- Council tax band B
- Available now
VIEWINGS FULLY BOOKED. Zest are pleased to present this stunning two bedroom flat to market, located along popular Weston village high street close to many local amenities, public transport links and the RUH.
As you enter the property to the left of the entrance is a large storage cupboard, directly in front you will find the second good sized bedroom. To the right of the entrance is the spacious main bedroom, and modern bathroom with shower over bath. At the back of the property the entrance opens up to the spacious living/ diner/kitchen, the kitchen features integrated appliance including washer dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. This room benefits from an abundance of natural light creating a light and airy feeling throughout.
This property benefits from triple glazed windows, communal decked area, bike store and gas central heating. Available now.
Weston village offers a good selection of independent shopping outlets which include a Tesco, a bakery, post office and cafe. Bath's main hospital, the RUH, is located in Weston along with an additional village doctors surgery. There are a good selection of primary and secondary schools all easily accessible, with most notably the Weston All Saints Primary School which is rated outstanding.
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic ID such as your passport, ID card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.