Cork Street, Bath
4 Bedroom House | Bath, BA1 3BD
£600,000 Offers Over
At a Glance
- Substantial detached property, currently being used as a HMO
- Living room, kitchen/diner, wc
- Four double bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Currently achieving £2060pcm, tenants in situ until mid August 2023
- EPC rating C, Council tax band D, Leashold
An impressive detached four double bedroom property, set within a short distance of the city centre. The property is currently being used as a HMO but would also make a great family home, subject to the necessary consents.
A substantial detached four bedroom family home, built in 2012, within a short walk of the city centre, Royal Victoria Park and the botanical gardens.
This charming property offers contemporary style living and is currently used as a fully licensed and managed HMO. Front gravel outside space, no back garden. The property could also be a lovely family home, subject to the necessary consents. Tenants in situ until mid August 2023.
Excellent local amenities with a nearby Tesco Express and variety of shops in Chelsea Road. Within a easy level walk of the city centre.
Leashold, 125 years commenced in 2022
Ground rent - Pepercorn