Combe Park, Bath
2 Bedroom Flat / Apartment | Bath, BA1 3NS
At a Glance
- Direct access to RUH
- Two double bedrooms
- Private Parking space
- Top floor flat
- Newly refurbished
- Available now
A newly refurbished top floor two double bedroom apartment (with private parking) within a period conversion situated in the popular residential area of Weston. Located with direct access to RUH and easy links to the city centre. The property has rural panoramic views and is finished to an excellent standard.
The property comprises a light and spacious living area with feature fireplace, two equally sized double bedrooms, a newly fitted modern fitted bathroom suite, a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The property is immaculately presented and has new laid flooring throughout.
There is one private off road parking space. Available now and is offered as unfurnished. Highly suitable for a professional couple or profession sharers.
Weston village offers a good selection of independent shopping outlets which include a Tesco, a bakery, post office and cafe. Bath's main hospital, the RUH, is located in Weston along with an additional village doctors surgery. There are a good selection of primary and secondary schools all easily accessible, with most notably the Weston All Saints Primary School which is rated outstanding.
1. Book a time with us to view the property.
2. If you wanted to make an offer for the landlord to consider then please complete the 'TENANT APPLICATION FORM' provided to you in your viewing confirmation email. If the landlord accepts your offer you will be required to pay the 'Holding Deposit' of 1 weeks rent to secure the property (only once the holding deposit has been paid). These funds upon successful signing of the final agreement will be deducted from your move in monies and is not a fee.
3. You will then be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. If you later withdraw from the property, provide false or misleading information, fail a right to rent check or fail to take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy agreement within the 15-day deadline your holding deposit will be retained. If the landlord decides not to proceed with the tenancy for reasons unrelated to the above, however, then your holding deposit will be refunded to you in full within 7 days. The security deposit is equal to five week’s rent, deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
4. If renting on behalf of a Company to house employees, the Company Agency Fee (if applicable) of £468 will apply.
5. Please ensure you have photographic ID such as your passport, as you will be required to have the relevant right to rent in the UK before we can proceed with your application.
6. Please have references for your employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. You will need to have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is UK based and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Upon completion of referencing and signing of the AST you will be required to pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised PCM figure by bank transfer.